YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE COUNTRY WHERE IT WAS COLLECTED AS WELL AS OTHER COUNTRIES (INCLUDING THE UNITED STATES) WHERE LAWS REGARDING PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE LESS STRINGENT THAN THE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY. BY USING THIS SITES AND SERVICES AND PROVIDING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE TRANSFER OF DATA FROM YOUR COUNTRY TO A COUNTRY THAT HAS LESS STRINGENT LAWS, AND THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN CONFORMANCE WITH THIS POLICY.
The Sites and Services are not directed to children and children are not eligible to use our Sites and Services. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. We do not collect or maintain Personal Information from people we actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Sites and Services is designed to attract people under 13 years of age. When the Services do collect age information, and users identify themselves as under 13, we will take steps to remove that user’s Personal Information from our databases and to prevent the user from utilising the services.
How We Collect Information.
In general, the Personal Information we gather enables us to process your orders and to provide the sites and services. We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily when you register with us, use any of our Sites and Services or order Products and we use this information across our Sites and Services. You may be asked to create an “Account” where we require that you provide certain Personal Information, including your name and email address. An Account is required for certain features and functions.
To place an order for Products or Service, you do not need an Account, but we may require additional information from you, including your mailing address. All payments are processed by our service providers who collect your credit card information directly, and we will not have access to or see your credit card information as part of such transaction. We also collect other types of personal information that you provide to us voluntarily as you use the Services or if you contact us via e-mail regarding the Site, Services or Products.
If you participate in a contest or giveaway with us, we may ask you for your e-mail address and/or home number (to notify you if you win or not). We may also ask for first and last names, and sometimes post office addresses to verify your identity. In some situations we may need additional information as a part of the entry process, such as a prize selection choice. These contests are voluntary. We recommend that you read the rules for each contest that you enter. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
To the extent you post Personal Information in comments in a publicly available area of our Sites or Services, it will be available to other users of the Site who may use it at their discretion. Please be thoughtful about the information that you post in any forums or comments.
– Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Sites and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
– Mobile Device. If you use our App, we may collect information about the device you use to access our App, including the hardware model, operating system and version, MAC address, unique device identifier, and mobile network information. In addition, the Services may access your device’s image storage applications, with your consent, to facilitate your use of certain features of the Services.
How We Use Information.
We will use your Personal Information to:
– Administer your Account;
– Process your payments and fulfill your orders of Products;
– Provide you with the Services and customer support;
– Tailor the features, performance and support of the Services to you;
– Market our products and services (and those of third parties) to you that we believe may be of interest to you. For example, we allow advertisers to choose the characteristics of users who will see their advertisements and we may use any of the non-personally identifiable attributes we have collected to select the appropriate audience for those advertisements. For example, if you tend to post and/or respond to book-related posts, we might use that interest to show you ads for new books (and to tell ad networks to serve those ads), but we do not tell any book publisher who you are to display the advertisement, though the book publisher may learn that you possess certain characteristics based on the fact that you received the advertisement;
– Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
– Improve the quality of the Sites, Services and Products; and
– Communicate with you about the Sites, Services and Products.
We may also use your Personal Information to create Anonymous Information records by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you.
We reserve the right to use Anonymous Information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Information to third parties in our sole discretion.
How We Disclose Information.
We may disclose certain Personal Information:
– Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Sites and Services, the Personal Information you provide will be shared with the third parties that you authorize to receive such information.
– Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with our third party service providers that help us provide services that we offer you, including creating your Products.
We reserve the right to disclose Anonymous Information publicly without restriction.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION.
– Mobile Device. Certain features of the App require access to your device’s image storage applications (e.g., to use a photo in your photo gallery). Although you may decide whether or not to use these features, on Android devices you grant us permission to access this feature as part of the installation process. If you later decide to revoke this permission, you can do so by following the standard uninstall process and removing the App from your device. Alternatively, on iOS devices, you can grant or revoke your consent at any time and prevent us from continuing to access your image storage applications by changing the settings on your device
– Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Services for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
– Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information. You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in your Account by contacting us. If you completely delete all of your Personal Information, then your account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. Please remember, however, if we have already disclosed some of your Personal Information to third parties, we cannot access that Personal Information any longer and cannot force the deletion or modification of any such information by the parties to whom we have made those disclosures. Certain information is necessary in order for us to provide the Services; therefore, if you delete such necessary information you may not be able to use the Services.
Information Disclosed to Third Parties
This Policy was last revised: 30th July, 2015.